It’s not too late! Although over 325 construction professionals have already signed up to attend, the AGC Georgia (the Associated General Contractors of Georgia) still has space for you to participate in its inaugural Construction Professionals Conference & Marketplace.
With over forty learning sessions, the event is divided into four-tracks catering to the construction industry:
- Executive Operations (including contracts, liens, payment bonds, leadership and best practices for industry executives, owners and leaders)
- Human Resources (including employee management and legal compliance for your HR department)
- Safety (including jobsite leaders and company-wide safety issues for every part of your business), and
- Technology (including BIM, construction apps, deployment, managements and Bluebeam)
Mark’s lecture is part of the Executive Operations track which focuses on current lien and bond laws, best practices, and proven leadership strategies from an owner’s/executive’s point of view.
Specifically, Mark’ program, entitled Best Practices for Contractor Survival, will include a combination of current issues, practical tips, and lessons learned in several areas of construction law including contract negotiation and drafting, Georgia’s lien waiver laws, preparing and filing mechanics and materialmen’s liens in Georgia, construction project insurance tips, registration of foreign subcontractors, and project management. Learn practical tips and on-the-ground knowledge to streamline and protect your interests. But, to learn more, you’ll have to register for the symposium.
See below for registration information:
Construction Seminar: AGC Georgia’s Construction Professionals Conference and Marketplace
Date: Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Place: Georgia International Convention Center, College Park
- Over 40 learning sessions on Safety, Executive Operations, Technology and HR
- Marketplace with 50 exhibitors
- Over 300 attendees
- Presentation of Ron Amerson Supervisor Safety Awards
- Keynote presentation – Social Media Overload
Click here to learn more and to register! We look forward to seeing you.