We are thrilled to announce that the Cobb Law Group has begun offering some of it’s services on-line. That’s right, we are one of the first Georgia Virtual Law Firms in the state, and we may be the first construction and lien law firm in the country!
There are a lot of document services out there, but as you have heard in the news, there are many problems associated with these companies including (i) failure to deliver the correct or most-recent documents, (ii) failure to provide state-specific documents, and (iii) legally, they may not be allowed to provide documents in your state. So what are we doing that’s different?
Only a Georgia lawyer can give you legal advice about Georgia law. Although we have a brick-and-mortar law firm, our use of technology and our modern business model allows us to offer a new way of delivering legal services in Georgia!
As lawyers licensed to practice in the state of Georgia, we offer online legal services for those needing Georgia construction law, commercial collections, and small business law advice and documents. Our legal forms and documents include limited legal review/advice. It is important to note that we are not just a document preparation web site. We are a Georgia law firm offering limited legal services in a variety of legal matters to our clients: Our goal is to make access to law as easy and as affordable to everyone as possible. So, if you need one of our services, here’s all you need to do:
• Register as a client of the law firm. There is no cost to do this. We will do a conflicts of interest check. You must be a Georgia resident or have a matter that is within the jurisdiction of the Georgia in order to use our services. As part of the registration process, you must accept the Limited Retainer Agreement;
• You will see a list of documents which we offer on-line; you click on a document name to purchase it and pay for your documents;
• Complete a simple, online Questionnaire and submit it to us via our web site;
• An attorney will review your submitted Questionnaire and contact you if additional information is needed to clarify your intent. If necessary, we will draft language to make sure the document reflects your intent and is right for your circumstances;
• When your completed document is ready (usually within one business day), we will upload it to your MyLegalAffairs web space and notify you via e-mail;
• Simply log into your secure web space to review, download and print your completed document. ?
We are excited to offer some of our legal services online. If you need, for example, the current Georgia form for a lien waiver, you are able to access that form right here. We are always adding new Georgia forms and unbundled legal services, so please check back often. Currently, we have the following forms for use in Georgia available: Georgia Interim Waiver and Release Upon Payment. Let us know what you think!