The Cobb Law Group helped pioneer Georgia’s construction notices; when Notices to Owner, Notices to Contractors, and Notices of Commencement became a part of the Georgia’s Mechanics and Materialmen’s Lien Act in 1994, we were among the first to offer these services to our clients. Since these early days, our Georgia construction law attorneys improved and modernized the construction notice services we provide–we have incorporated online requests and tracking as well as greatly expanded our services and your options. For example, you can choose to have us send the documents for you or you can purchase our forms online and send them yourself saving your company money.
If you failed to send a required notice; we are able to advise you whether or not your circustances fall under an exemption to the notice requirements. Thus, if you are looking for someone to assist you in preparing NTOs, pre-liens or notices of furnishing in Georgia or need advice on whether Georgia law required that you provide notice was required in order to preserve and enforce your lien rights, please contact us.
- Filing Suppliers Liens and Subcontractor’s Liens
- Notices to Owner (NTO’s) & Notices of Furnishing
- Notices of Commencement Filing Service
- Preliminary liens (pre-liens)
- Pre-lien filing service
- Preparation & review of Georgia Lien Waivers
- Preparation & filing of Affidavits of Nonpayment
- Virtual Law Firm Documents Online