The Cobb Law Group represents corporations and unincorporated business entities, their directors and partners, their financial advisors, and their shareholders and creditors in a wide array of adversarial and summary proceedings. The firm’s Georgia construction law practice has involved significant engagements in shareholder class and derivative proceedings, partner and member disputes, proceedings under the Georgia Business Corporation Code and alternative entities laws as well as other matters involving fiduciary and contract obligations including disputes involving
- Georgia Business Corporation Code
- Georgia Nonprofit Corporation Code
- Georgia’s Uniform Partnership Act
- Georgia Revised Uniform Limited Partnership Act
- Georgia Limited Liability Company Act
For information on how the Business Litigation practice can help your business, please contact us.