In a competitive business environment broken contracts and failure to pay for goods and services can prevent a small business from succeeding. An effective legal advisor can mean the difference between commercial success and failure. The business attorneys at The Cobb Law Group work as vigorous advocates for small and medium-sized businesses. We offer efficient, cost-effective handling of contract disputes and other business lawsuits. Our collection attorney also assists business owners who are facing difficulties due to non-paying clients, contractors, and business partners.
Our business & commercial litigation attorneys represent clients including construction contractors, specialty subcontractors, construction material suppliers, manufacturers, professionals, and software entrepreneurs. We handle matters throughout Georgia involving:
- Breach of contract in business matters
- Commercial Collection matters
- Mechanic’s Lien and Materialmen’s Lien Filing & Foreclosure
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Bankruptcy (Creditors’ Rights Only)
- Continuing Garnishments (Garnishment of Wages)
- Garnishments (bank accounts and other assets)
- Foreclosure of Construction Liens
- Lien Stripping
- Post-Judgment Collections
- Replevin Actions
- Third Party Collections
If you have questions about your rights in a business dispute or collection matter, contact us. We serve clients from offices in two locations and through the web.